HABC Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in The Workplace
Key personnel within an organisation need the skills and knowledge to effectively manage health and safety in the workplace. This course will give the individual the ability to:
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Identify specific legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
Public Course Dates
- Health and safety management
- Health and safety culture
- Workplace and work equipment
- Hazardous agents
5 Day course duration.
Assessment is by a controlled assignment and an examination paper both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
Course Requirements / Notes:
There are no course pre-requisites for attending this course. However it is recommended that you have achieved a Level 2 Health and Safety Qualification within the last 3 years.
Course Delivery and Lead Times:
Cognet are specialists in delivering on-site training throughout England and Wales.
As a general rule-of-thumb we would ask for at least four weeks lead time, however we have a very customer-focused philosophy and will always try our utmost to meet your more pressing requirements.
We also run public courses for a range of our courses predominantly at venues in the West Midlands. Our current schedule of courses can be seem on our Public Courses page. If you cannot find the course you are looking for please contact us as we may be able to help you directly or by putting you in touch with another company who can.