Replaces Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
This qualification is designed for people who:
- are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
Public Course Dates
Click below to view and book a place on our forthcoming courses:
Level 3 Award in Education and Training Courses
|Level 3 in Education & Training||To be advised|
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
5 Day course duration.
Assessment is by a controlled assignment and an examination paper both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
Instructor / Learner Ratio:
min: 1:4 max: 1:10
Awarding Body / Certification:
Assessment is by two MCQ examinations and one written assignment (including a micro-teaching session)
Course Requirements / Notes:
Course Delivery and Lead Times:
Cognet are specialists in delivering on-site training throughout England and Wales.
As a general rule-of-thumb we would ask for at least four weeks lead time, however we have a very customer-focused philosophy and will always try our utmost to meet your more pressing requirements.
We also run public courses for a range of our courses predominantly at venues in the West Midlands. Our current schedule of courses can be seem on our Public Courses page. If you cannot find the course you are looking for please contact us as we may be able to help you directly or by putting you in touch with another company who can.