Our online Food Safety courses are a cost-effective and efficient method of accessing high quality food safety training without having to attend a classroom course. Our courses are:
- Available at Level 1 or Level 2
- Suitable for staff induction training
- Suitable for individual update training
- Evidence of continued professional development
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food, which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food tobecome contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
Online Level 1 Food Safety Course
The Level 1 Awards in Food Safety provide an ideal solution to staff induction training including:
- new employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge;
- employees handling low‐risk or wrapped foods (category A);
- front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff;
- back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
The level 1 food courses each consist of 4 modules. You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 75% or higher.
Online Level 2 Food Safety Course
Level 2 Awards in Food Safety are suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
- pubs, hotels, restaurants;
- supermarkets and retail environments;
- food and drink manufacturers;
- care homes;
The level 2 food courses each consist of 4 modules. You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 75% or higher.